10/100/1000T x 24 ports managed Ethernet Layer 3 standalone switch with 4 combo SFP bays
The 9424T is a Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 standalone switch with four SFP bays. It comes in a 1 RU form factor and provides rich QoS and IGMP capabilities for voice and video enabled networks.
The 9424T also offers an extensive set of standards-based features to ensure ease of management and integration into existing networks.
- 96 Gbps switch fabric with up to 71.424 Mpps
- Layer 3 Switching (RIPv2, ECMP, 1024 Static Routes)
- 802.3ad link aggregation protocol (LACP) and port trunking
- DoS attack protection
- Secure Shell (SSHv2) Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- 802.1w Rapid Convergence Spanning Tree Protocol
- 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree
- Rate Limiting
- IEEE Auto-MDIX
- Port security
- QoS (802.1p and DSCP Remarking)
- Management (Web, CLI, SNMP)
- Temperature Threshold Alert